Friday, January 4, 2013

While I'm gone...

     Hey guys, I know I've been gone for a while, keep letting me know what you guys wanna see for when I get back, and what you've liked recently, and even just what's up with you and what's going on in your life.  Anyways, I just wanted to take this time to thank some of my fellow fakers who have followed my blog.  I really appreciate it and I support you too, I just follow you guys privately ;D
     So anyway, while I'm gone, feel free to visit their blogs guys, I should be back to posting sometime around Wednesday but keep checking back in, just in case!  Here they are


P.S.  These are just a list of fakers following me, sorry if I missed any, if I did, just leave your blog name in the comments below and I'll add you ASAP!

5 comments:

  1. Is DirectionsFakes, no more DHenrieFakes. I change the name and link a time ago.
    Back soon pls!

    http://directionsfakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't believe I'm in the list!! Thank you for considering me a good faker! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding me man! I've been a HUGE follower of you for, well, years, and then you disappeared in 2011, and barely resurfaced in 2012, but I'm glad you did ;D And, I'm glad to hear you like my work! I hope you'll come back in 2013 and blow us all away once again. Keep it up man, and feel free to message me if you ever need anything!

      Delete
  3. are you ever going to come back? D: i miss your fakes! especially the animated ones - those are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Hot Fake Blogs, Check 'em Out!