Friday, July 27, 2012

2 Mega Fakes!

Alright, so first off I am thinking of creating a "Mega Fake" which is essentially a fake of multiple people. I am turned on by MANY actors, and I like to categorize them so to say. I have decided to make one for the typical "Disney" stars, although not just disney, but other associated channels. Also I will be making a "stud" fake. I need you guys to tell me who to put in them, which ones to put them in, people that should be "paired" in the fake, standing next to each other, etc. I have created a list of some, strike them, add some, I want as many suggestions as possible, thanks! 

Also, I have an open thread in which I need help identifying a video and it's actors, check it out, thanks! 
Actors in these two hawt videos...


TWINK
Taylor Lautner
BTR
Zac Efron
Corbin Bleu
Sprouses
Austin Butler
Nathan Kress
Justin Bieber
Joe Bros
David Henrie
Jason Dolly?
Drake & Josh
1D?
Lucas Grabeel

STUDS
Chord Overstreet
Cory Monteith
Darren Criss
David Boreanaz
Jake Gyllenhaal
Steven R. McQueen
Ian Somerhalder
Andy Samberg
Justin Timberlake
Ashton Kutcher
Brad Pitt
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Tom Welling
Billy Ray Cyrus
Lucas Till
CMM
Liam Hemsworth
Chris Hemsworth
Chris Evans
Ben Affleck
Ryan Reynolds
Alex Pettyfer



Also, I am looking for a large, HD background for the Fake, or ideas in creating a background, hopefully having something to do with my Blog, Fakecelebdudes.blogspot.com
Thanks, and if someone designs a background that I like, I will grant them a fake of their request!

13 comments:

  1. i think that you should take drake and josh off the list personally

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put Logan H. and Carlos P. from BTR together and the other two together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should add the One Direction boys to the twink list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should add Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling to the studs list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucas grabeel should be in the twink one next to Austin butler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathan Kress should definitly be there, and I think that he should be paired with Josh Hutcherson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think... Ian Somerhalder and Ashton Kutcher for STUDS, Zac Efron and David Henrie for TWINK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ian Somerhalder and Brad Pitt! SO HOT COMBINATION

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's funny, because before I even saw these comments I added many of these to the list. I need to ask if you think that I should put the hunger games guys (Alexander Ludwig, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth) together, whether in twink or stud? Liam in both? or completely seperate, also, I have updated the list. 1D has a question mark because they don't do much for me, but I will consider it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add jake t Austin to twink list

    ReplyDelete
  11. When is this going to come out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as some people start helping me out. I can't find the HD full body shots I need to, or the large and cool looking background.

      Delete

Hot Fake Blogs, Check 'em Out!