Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I am back... again, sorry

Ok, so I have a couple of ideas that I am going to do.  1st, a mega fake like one of my favorite fakers wake5 did...  In the comments, tell me any requests you have for it, some may be faked, some may not, but I am thinking of somewhere between 10-20 different people on ONE HD fake.

Second, I have a huge collection of fakes, still growing, that ARE NOT mine, so, after I finish, and organize it, I will upload it somewhere with a link for you to download it, and you can go through all of my collection.  If you have a fake I do not have, you can email me it, and for every 5 fakes you send me that I didn't already have, of people I actually want, I will make you a fake.  If you find a website full of fakes, I will give you anywhere from 5-10 fakes.  This will not be happening right now, but I will let you know more when it's done.

5 comments:

  1. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE do another Hutch Dano and Adam Hicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, please spread the word that I am back, and tell others to make requests too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please try to include some of these... keep in mind these are only suggestions and i am not asking you to use all if any of them...

    james and logan from big time rush
    vinny and pauly d from jersey shore
    joe and nick jonas
    the sprouse twins
    any of the glee guys (except kurt)

    i think that's enough for now if you need anymore suggestions you know where to reach me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack McMullen and George Sampson please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zac efron and chris Evans

    ReplyDelete

Hot Fake Blogs, Check 'em Out!